About Jonathan Triandafilou
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA in Business from Wheeling Jesuit College
- Over 26 years in Real Estate Land Acquisition & Development
- Licensed real estate agent
- Over 15 years in Commercial & Residential real estate
- Averaging 30+ real estate transactions per year since 2002
- Developed over 2,000 affordable family and elderly rental housing units and currently have another 80 in development and under construction
- National Association of Realtors
- Maryland Association of Realtors
- Greater Capitol Area Association of Realtors
- Past Board Member of the Rockville Senior Commission
- Past Board member at Christ Episcopal School
- Member of Rockville Chamber of Commerce
- Past President (serving 3 years) of Bethesda, Chevy Chase Exchange Club
- Happily married for 24 years and blessed with 2 wonderful children
- Supporter & Volunteer of Stepping Stones Homeless Shelter and the Boys & Girls Club of America
- Sports nut (any sport, any time)